by Rob MacKenzie | Jan 20, 2022
USING THE ADVANCED SEARCH ENGINE
All measurements are in millimetres.
For both wooden and aluminium joinery ALL measurements are taken from the outside of the jamb/frame (ignoring architraves, face boards and extreme outside dimensions of aluminium frame rebates).
In most cases the stated dimensions are as required by the installer to construct framing to receive the item. If you have any doubts regarding dimensions we strongly suggest you discuss with your installer.
1) Enter your jamb/frame height and widths in the appropriate fields.
2) Default 100 +/- search will return all items +/- 100mm to the dimensions entered.
- To refine or broaden the search reduce or increase the +/- fields as necessary.
- To search for an exact size reset the "+/-" fields to ‘0’.
3) Having set the fields then select the desired product from the ‘Select Product Group(s)’ menu > press ‘Submit’.
4) Keyword searches should be separated by a comma with no spaces.
Please Note: While we make every effort to portray all items as accurately as possible in both photos and description, mistakes can occur - therefore Jacob Demolition Ltd will not accept any responsibly and or claims against us for any inaccuracies in the information contained herein. It is the customer’s responsibility either directly or via an agent acting on their behalf to satisfy themselves that the item is suitable for their needs and circumstances all in accordance with our standard Terms and Conditions of Sale < (link to T&C’s)
All measurements are in millimetres. To search all sizes leave the height and width "0". To search for an exact size make the "+/-" "0". Keywords should be separated by a comma with no spaces.